Prepare for your first visit to LifeStance Health
We are excited to have you as a patient! As a first-time patient, please complete our online forms, located on the Patient Portal prior to your visit, to assist in a more efficient first appointment.
Should you have any additional questions, please call our office at 812-401-8008
New Patient Forms & Paperwork
Completing new patient forms before your first visit may help decrease your wait times.
What To Bring With You
- Insurance Card
- New patient information (to be completed online)
- A list of all medicines; prescription and over the counter (name, dose, and frequency taken) that you are currently taking.
- A list of any medications that you have allergies to or have experienced an adverse reaction to in the past.
- Any documents that might be pertinent to your treatment (previous psychological testing, hospital discharge summaries, recent laboratory results, etc.).
General Appointment Information
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend the appointment of any minor patient (less than 18 years of age)
- Please bring with you copies of any prior evaluations and/or psychological testing.
- Call your insurance company BEFORE your appointment.
- Request to specifically speak with a representative regarding your “Behavioral Health benefits.”
- Many Behavioral Health benefits are managed by a different insurance carrier than your medical carrier. This is referred to as a “carve out.”
- Verify your visits and services at LifeStance Health will be covered by your plan.
- You will be responsible for the balance of any services not covered by your insurance.